Mobius is a technical conference for mobile developers.
No marketing, management and documentation retelling, only tech talks held by the experts:
- Platforms (iOS / Android) and languages (Swift / Kotlin / Java) under the hood;
- Software Craftsmanship (different practices and approaches in application development and frameworks);
- Architecture (architectural patterns, legacy, and technical debt, refactoring);
- Product quality (performance, UI/UX patterns, security);
- Mobile development trends (SPM, open source solutions, and best practices);
- Infrastructure (build systems, CI/CD, Trunk-Based Development, Continuous testing, and Monorepo).